The National Executive Council appoints a new Minister for Petroleum and Energy, Airswift announces a General Counsel, PNG Air gets a new Chief Financial Officer, Lae names a District Administrator, the Autonomous Region of Bougainville re-shuffles its cabinet and an Acting Trade Commissioner joins Pacific Trade Invest New Zealand.
In December, Papua New Guinea’s National Executive Council appointed David Manau as Minister for Petroleum and Energy. Manau replaces Kerenga Kua.
Airswift, a global workforce service provider, welcomed Keith Gee as General Counsel.
Anthony Pereira has been announced as PNG Air‘s new Chief Financial Officer. Pereira is a Fellow of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (Australia).
Joel Kolam has been sworn in as Lae’s City Manager. Kolam takes over from District Administrator Robinson Kalistus.
John Momis, President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville, announced in early January a cabinet re-shuffle in the Bougainville Executive Government. The newly-appointed ministers are:
- Ezekiel Masatt, Minister for Public Service, Justice and Legal Services
- Joseph Watawi, Minister for Economic Development
- Robert Hamal Sawa, Minister for Lands, Physical Planning, Environment and Conservation
- Charry Napto, Minister for Community Government
- Marceline Kokiai, Minister for Community Development
- Albert Punghau, Minister for Post Referendum Dialogue and Consultation
Glynis Miller has become Acting Trade Commissioner at Pacific Trade Invest New Zealand following the departure of Chief Executive and Trade Investment Commissioner, Michael Greenslade.
Credit: Source link