The Micro-Business Enterprise Marketing (MBEM)
Upon completion of the Micro-Business Enterprise E-Course (MBE) it is highly recommended that students take the Micro-Business Enterprise Marketing E-Course (MBEM). The (MBEM) is a strategic marketing plan that assesses 30 micro-business start-ups within the United States, Africa, and the Caribbean. Risk assessment for the associated (MBEM) start-up by region, ranges from High, Medium, to Low risk allowing the entrepreneur to determine its profitability.
Entrepreneurs will learn the Porter’s 5 model and SWOT Analysis for each business aiding MBE entrepreneurs to understand their market its risks and the investments involved.
This course also outlines step-by-step tailored marketing strategies to effectively boost sales and increase customer acquisition and retention.
Upon completion, MBE apprentice entrepreneurs will:
- Understand the regional scope analysis for their MBE
- Identify the changing variables within their market and strategise
- Become knowledgeable in their Market Overview
- Identify Crucial Performance Indicators (CPIs)
- Formulate a Step-by-step Marketing Strategy