The decade is over and with it goes another year of insightful, thought-provoking, and dare we say clever, charts of the week brought to you by the IMF.
Everyone likes a great chart, right? So to get the new year started on the right foot, take a minute and look back at what caught your eye (or what you might have missed) in 2019.
Here are the top ten charts of the week for 2019, based on your readership.
1. Mapping the World’s Financial Weak Spots
2. Corruption and Your Money
3. US$100 Bill on the Rise
4. Falling Costs Make Wind, Solar More Affordable
5. Mind the Gap in SDG Financing
6. Corporate Tax Rates: How Low Can You Go?
7. The Global Economy: Large but on the Decline
8. Europe’s Wage Price Puzzle
9. Fuel for Thought: Ditch the Subsidies
10. Canada’s Housing Market Slowdown
Credit: Source link