You’ll keep getting your student payment during COVID-19 even if 1 of the following applies:
- you’re self-isolated at home
- your education provider temporarily closes or reduces your study load.
Call us on the students line to tell us if any of the following happen:
- you don’t stay enrolled in your course
- you don’t plan to return to study
- your education provider reduces your study load
- you’re getting the away from home rate of payment from us and not maintaining your term address.
Maintaining your term address means keeping the address by still paying rent. You may want to do this even if you’ve moved back home during the term.
If you get ABSTUDY, you can call the ABSTUDY line instead.
You can read more about students and trainees.
You can also read:
Credit: Source link